Image Submission Sites with High DA
What is Image Submission?
Image submission is a technique in digital marketing where an image or photograph is uploaded to a website or online platform for the purpose of promoting a product, service, or website. This can be done on various platforms including social media, photo-sharing websites, blogs, forums, or any other image-sharing platform.
Image submission can be used as part of an overall marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to a website, and improve search engine optimization (SEO). By submitting high-quality images that are relevant to your target audience and including a link to your website, you can increase the visibility of your brand and potentially generate leads or sales.
It is important to note that when using image submission as a marketing tactic, it is essential to comply with copyright laws and ensure that you have the appropriate permissions to use and distribute any images that you submit. Additionally, it is important to optimize the images for search engines by including descriptive titles and tags.
Why image submission is important?
Image submission is important for a variety of reasons, including:
- Increased visibility: By submitting images to various online platforms, you can increase the visibility of your brand, products, or services. This can lead to increased traffic to your website and potentially generate leads or sales.
- Improved SEO: Images can be optimized with descriptive titles, alt tags, and descriptions, which can help to improve your website’s SEO. Search engines like Google also index images, so optimizing your images can help your website to rank higher in search results.
- Brand building: High-quality and visually appealing images can help to build brand awareness and recognition. Consistently sharing branded images across various platforms can help to establish your brand as a recognizable and trusted authority in your industry.
- Engagement: Visual content tends to be more engaging than plain text, so using images in your marketing efforts can help to increase engagement with your target audience. This can lead to more shares, likes, and comments, which can help to expand your reach.
- Backlinks: By including a link to your website in the image submission, you can potentially generate backlinks to your website. Backlinks are important for SEO as they signal to search engines that other websites consider your content to be valuable and relevant.
Overall, image submission can be a valuable marketing tactic for businesses of all sizes and industries, as it can help to increase visibility, improve SEO, build brand awareness, and engage with your target audience.
What are the things to keep in mind before submitting any image?
Before submitting any image, it’s important to keep in mind the following things:
- Image Quality: The quality of the image you submit is crucial. Make sure that the image is of high quality, clear, and visually appealing. Poor-quality images can damage the reputation of your brand and turn off potential customers.
- Image relevance: Ensure that the image is relevant to the platform on which you plan to submit it. For example, if you’re submitting an image to Instagram, make sure that it’s visually appealing and fits with the theme of your profile.
- Copyright: Make sure that you have the legal right to use the image. It’s important to respect copyright laws and ensure that you have the necessary permissions to use and distribute any images that you submit.
- Image size: The size of the image is important, as it can affect how quickly the image loads on the website. Make sure that the image is optimized for the platform on which you plan to submit it.
- Image format: Different platforms may require different image formats. Make sure that the image is saved in the appropriate format for the platform on which you plan to submit it.
- Alt text: Alt text is important for SEO, as it helps search engines understand what the image is about. Make sure that you include relevant alt text for each image that you submit.
- Link: If you plan to include a link to your website with the image, make sure that it is relevant and directs users to the appropriate page.
Overall, by keeping these things in mind, you can ensure that the images you submit are high quality, relevant, and optimized for the platform on which you plan to submit them.
What are the social media Image submission dimensions
The required image dimensions for social media image submission can vary depending on the platform. Here are some general guidelines for common social media platforms:
- Profile picture: 180 x 180 pixels
- Cover photo: 820 x 312 pixels
- Shared image: 1200 x 630 pixels
- Shared link image: 1200 x 628 pixels
- Profile picture: 400 x 400 pixels
- Header photo: 1500 x 500 pixels
- In-stream photo: 1200 x 675 pixels
- Profile picture: 110 x 110 pixels
- Square image: 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Landscape image: 1080 x 608 pixels
- Portrait image: 1080 x 1350 pixels
- Profile picture: 400 x 400 pixels
- Cover photo: 1584 x 396 pixels
- Shared image: 1200 x 627 pixels
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the specific dimensions required may change over time as social media platforms update their algorithms and features. Additionally, different features within a platform (such as Stories, Ads, or Carousels) may have different dimension requirements. Be sure to double-check the current requirements for each platform and feature before submitting images.
Why Alt text is an Important Factor in Image Submission?
Alt text is an important factor in image submission for several reasons:
- Accessibility: Alt text is used by screen readers for the visually impaired to describe the image. By including descriptive alt text, you can make your content more accessible to a wider audience.
- SEO: Search engines like Google use alt text to understand what the image is about, which can help your content rank higher in search results. This is particularly important for image-heavy websites, such as e-commerce sites.
- Context: Alt text provides context for the image, which can be important in situations where the image may not load or where the user is unable to view the image. For example, if the image is a chart or graph, the alt text can provide a summary of the data being presented.
- Compliance: Alt text is required by web accessibility guidelines, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). By including descriptive alt text, you can ensure that your content is compliant with these guidelines.
Basically, including descriptive alt text in your image submission can improve accessibility, SEO, context, and compliance. It’s important to keep in mind that alt text should accurately describe the content of the image, be concise, and avoid keyword stuffing or spammy tactics.
What things to keep in mind before using any Image Submission Site
Before using any image submission site, it’s important to keep the following things in mind:
- Site Reputation: It’s important to research the reputation of the image submission site before using it. Look for reviews, feedback, and testimonials from other users to determine whether the site is trustworthy and reliable.
- Site Guidelines: Review the site guidelines to ensure that your images meet the requirements and standards for submission. This can include requirements for image size, format, content, and copyright.
- Copyright: Make sure that you have the legal right to use and distribute any images that you submit. Be aware of any copyright restrictions or licenses that may apply to the images.
- Terms of Service: Review the site’s terms of service to understand your rights and obligations as a user. This can include information on fees, user rights, and dispute resolution.
- Community Standards: Ensure that your images meet the community standards of the site. This can include standards for decency, appropriateness, and legality.
So, by keeping these things in mind, you can ensure that you use image submission sites that are reputable, trustworthy, and aligned with your needs and goals.
Here are the top 10 image submission sites with a domain authority (DA) of 90+
- Instagram – DA 99
- Pinterest – DA 98
- Flickr – DA 95
- Getty Images – DA 94
- Shutterstock – DA 93
- Imgur – DA 92
- Pexels – DA 92
- Unsplash – DA 92
- Adobe Stock – DA 91
- Pixabay – DA 91
List of 20+ Top Image Submission Sites List
|NO.||Image Submission Site||DA||PA|
Conclusion:- Image Submission Site
In the above blog, we discussed the importance of image submission in off-page SEO, including how it can improve visibility, drive traffic, and enhance user engagement. We also provided tips on optimizing images for SEO, such as using descriptive file names and alt text, compressing images, and earning backlinks through image attribution.
Additionally, we highlighted key factors to keep in mind before submitting images, including site guidelines, copyright, terms of service, privacy, and community standards. We also provided a list of high-DA image submission sites, such as Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, and more.
Overall, image submission can be a valuable strategy for improving your website’s SEO and driving more traffic and engagement. By following best practices and guidelines, you can ensure that your images are optimized for SEO and effectively promoting your brand and content online.
See Few more Related Blogs
Top FAQ on Image Submission in Off-page SEO
What is image submission in off-page SEO?
Image submission in off-page SEO involves submitting images to various image sharing sites in order to improve the visibility and authority of your website.
How does image submission benefit my website?
Image submission can benefit your website in several ways, including increasing visibility, driving traffic, and improving SEO by earning backlinks and improving user engagement.
What are the best image submission sites? 2023
The best image submission sites depend on your specific needs and goals, but some high-DA options include Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, and Getty Images.
What should I keep in mind before submitting images?
Before submitting images, it’s important to keep in mind factors such as image size, format, and copyright, as well as the guidelines and community standards of the site.
How can I optimize my images for SEO?
To optimize your images for SEO, consider using descriptive file names and alt text, compressing images for faster loading times, and earning backlinks through image attribution.
Can using copyrighted images harm my SEO?
Using copyrighted images without permission can harm your SEO by resulting in legal penalties or damage to your reputation. Always ensure that you have the legal right to use and distribute any images you submit.
Should I submit the same image to multiple sites?
Submitting the same image to multiple sites can result in duplicate content, which can harm your SEO. Instead, consider creating unique images or variations for each site.